vrijdag 15 februari 2013

Inspiration #2

I liked to write about my fashion-inspiration. So part 2 is born :-) It's a long time ago, I forgot I had this in concept, so I don't remember where I've got the pictures from... Sorry!


nice ponytail! and the jacket too


black and white! #nice armcandy!

that bag! so lovely!

 petitbo for kids #kidsfashion #rocks!

And spring is coming within a few weeks, so I am looking forward to soft colours!

close up www.arnoldhenri.com (pics)

with style
x
Follow me on TwitterFacebook and Bloglovin. Thank you!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Foto nr 2 is mijn favoriet! Zo zie ik mezelf ook nog wel rondlopen :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. De eerste drie outfits zijn ook helemaal mijn ding !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ik kijk zo uit naar de zon en frisse felle kleuren! Het wordt hoog tijd, right?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen